Information Technology Recruiter
Onico Solutions is an industry leading IT staffing organization serving Fortune 500 companies throughout Canada. Our mission is to partner with our client organizations and assist them in finding them temporary or permanent resources that meet and exceed their expectations. We believe that success is a two way street. In order to achieve staffing success not only do our clients’ have to like our people but our people have to like our clients. At Onico we never try to put a “square peg in a round hole”. We endeavour to ensure each IT professional has the opportunity to explore a client opportunity. We feel to be successful in the workplace you have enjoy getting up every day to go work. If you enjoy what you do, success will naturally follow. We employ several proprietary steps to ensure our candidates are the right fit for our clients and vice versa. We are experts at creating a successful marriage between our IT professionals and our clients.
An opening exists within our Richmond Hill, Ontario office for an Information Technology Recruiter.
What will a role as a recruiter entail?
• Managing and expanding existing relationships with our client partners
• Leveraging your network of contacts and experience to identify and recruit existing and new top IT talent
• Matching qualified candidates with our network of available positions using our leading edge methodologies
• Following through with successful placements
• Fielding client and candidate inquiries and requirements while spearheading staffing initiatives
We are looking for a positive, go-getter attitude with outstanding interpersonal, communication and time-management skills.
• Worked as a recruiter in the staffing industry with a proven track record of success (IT staffing experience preferred)
• Have a good network of contacts in the GTA
• Dedicated, persistent, innovative, flexible and driven to succeed
• Excellent communication skills
• Innovative thinker who thrives on thinking outside the norm
• Have a technical diploma, college or university degree
We offer training, flexible hours and the ability to work from home a couple of days a week.